In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
We are excited to also offer the option to participate in the Memorial Day Classic 10K, 5K & 1-mile family fun run/walk virtually on your own on a course of your choosing.
Here’s how it works:
1. Register soon to be assured a t-shirt. Registration will end May 29 at noon.
2. Select the VIRTUAL category when you sign up.
3. Complete your distance on your own, on a course of your choosing any day through May 29 . Remember to print your commemorative bib before taking off on your run!
4. Use your favorite tracking app or watch to keep track of your distance and finish time.
5. Submit your results to be added to the leader board by May 29 at 5pm. Learn how to submit your results here. Be sure to print off your finisher certificate after you submit your results!
6. Pickup your commemorative T-shirt for the VIRTUAL race at Sumner County YMCA on the following dates:
Friday, May 26th from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. or
Saturday, May 27th from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Sumner County YMCA
102 Bluegrass Commons Blvd.
Hendersonville TN 37075
T-shirts for VIRTUAL race participants are only available for pick up at the above times.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.